Support & FAQs
Support & FAQs
- 1. How do I order on Asiwo.com?
- 2. Can you ship to my country?
- 3. Why should I order from Asiwo.com?
- 4. How do I specify a larger quantity for an item?
- 5. What is your lead time?
- 6. Can you drop ship orders directly to my customers? How?
- 1. What is UL2272 Certified?
- 2. Why is your price of hoverboard different from others, some cost more?
- 3. What is the Hoverboard Max Speed?
- 4. What is the Weight Limit?
- 5. What is the Minimum Age?
- 6. Does the Hoverboard have a Safe Battery?
How do I order on Asiwo.com?
Follow these 2 - 5 simple steps:
1. Search or browse for products, and if you wish to buy an item, click Add to Cart. Or directly checkout with Paypal.
2. On the Shopping Cart page, enter the quantity you want and click Update Cart to update the subtotal. Click Continue Shopping to shop for additional products or Checkout to begin the checkout process.
3. Check and confirm your address, write your comments if you have instructions to give. Choose the shipping method and click Continue.
4. Chose the payment method and click Continue.
5. Confirm your order, enter your payment information, finish the payment, and wait to hear from us!
Can you ship to my country?
We ship to all countries worldwide.
We also have Warehouses in Europe & USA, if you order from US or Europe, we will ship the item to you directly from our local warehouses.
Why should I order from Asiwo.com?
Safe & Trustworthy - Secure payment provided, we accept a variety of payment methods.
Timely Return & Warranty - We accept refunds within 90 days of purchase (proof of purchase required). All returned products must be returned in its original condition and must NOT have been used or opened. Used products will not be accepted! Products of ASIWO Industrial Co., Ltd carry a 12-Month warranty against manufacturing defects.
Fast Delivery - We have warehouses in USA & Europe, and we will ship your products at the same day when we receive your payment.
Shipping - Currently, All Domestic United States orders are eligible for Free Standard Shipping, excluding Alaska and Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Outside of USA, the shipping fee is 199USD.
How do I specify a larger quantity for an item?
When you add an item to your Shopping Cart, you will see a default quantity of 1 under the Qty. column. Change the quantity to the amount desired and click Update Cart. The Shopping Cart will now reflect your new quantity. You may then click Continue Shopping to shop for more items or Checkout to start the checkout process.
What is your lead time?
We normally ship within 1-3 working days after we receive your payment. Larger orders or orders with dozens of different SKUs may take an additional 2 to 3 days to ensure they are put together correctly.
Can you drop ship orders directly to my customers? How?
Yes, we can. In fact, this is a great way for you to have a far bigger selection of merchandise than you can possibly carry inventory for. Take orders from your customers and have the goods shipped directly from ASIWO as if they came from you! You may even put our product images and descriptions on your own website so your customers can see what you have.
The only thing you need to do is pass the orders to Asiwo.com:
Step 1. Select product(s) on Asiwo.com and add to shopping cart;
Step 2. Submit the order and finish the payment,remrember to set the shipping address as your customer’s;
Step 3. ASIWO will prepare your order and ship out to your customer directly.
"UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirement’s These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark." –Underwriter Laboratories
UL supports retailers and manufacturers by offering electrical and fire-safety testing and certification under UL 2272. This standard evaluates the safety of the electrical drive train system and battery and charger system combinations of hoverboards and other 1-wheel, 2-wheel, x-wheel (which includes hoverboards).
Our Hoverboards have passed the following UL Tests!
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
Why is your price of hoverboard different from others, some cost more?
As we know, there are a variety of factors that will determine the price of a self balancing Hoverboard. While we are definitely not the cheapest, we have built our Hoverboards to strike the perfect balance between quality, longevity, and affordability. Could we offer Hoverboards at an even cheaper price point like some other online retailers? Yes, however many of these Hoverboards contain extremely low-quality parts and often do not work properly even right out of the box, or need repair within a few weeks. Therefore, we chose to sell a slightly higher price Hoverboard that will provide year’s of fun, instead of a few months if you’re lucky. Some of our Hoverboards include FREE Bluetooth & Built-in Speakers, LED Fender Lights, and all hoverboard comes with a FREE Carrying Case.
What is the Minimum Age?
Our Hoverboards are considered one of the safest scooters on the market and easiest to ride, however the minimum rider age we recommend is 9 years old. Children should always be supervised by an adult and wear the proper protective gear.